Junior Accounts Administrator - Part Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Junior Accounts Administrator to be based in Ilkeston.
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of hand tools and consumables to some of the UK's largest utility companies in the telecoms, gas, water and power generation/distribution sectors. Due to growth and expansion at their Head Office in Ilkeston, they are now looking to recruit a Junior Accounts Administrator.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in finance and accounts. You will be carrying out all aspects of basic accounts administration and your duties will be to:
- Match purchase invoices.
- Enter sales and purchase information accurately on to systems.
- Accurately file documents.
- Support the finance team with all areas of administration.
- Manage emails and respond to enquiries appropriately.
- Answer telephones, transferring calls and taking accurate messages.
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Other reasonable general office duties as requested.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in an office environment is desirable but not essential.
- Have a good knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products.
- A good level of education with GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) an essential requirement.
- Have a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Be hard working, confident and upbeat.
- Have a professional telephone manner.
- Be able to work well within a small team yet be able to work using their own initiative.
- Be reliable, trustworthy, motivated, committed and loyal.
We are ideally looking for a part-time worker, however we may be able to offer full-time hours for the right person. In return we will pay you a competitive rate of pay dependent upon experience, 20 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays).
PeakHR are retained Human Resources Consultants for this client and act as an internal human resources contact. We are not a recruitment agency.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 463240830 / INDHP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959578538