Genuinely a great opportunity for Maintenance Engineer wanting to work in the food manufacturing industry.
- Maintenance Engineers Electrically Biased required.
- Salary c£35,000
- Maintenance engineering experience and previous food industry experience essential.
- 4 on 4 off, 12 hour days and nights
We are looking to recruit apprenticeship trained engineers (electrically biased) with experience of manufacturing to work for a major food manufacturing business.
Key skills & attributes required:
- Prepared to work continental shifts.
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to learn and develop.
- Time served Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical skills.
- Ideally experience of Inverters drives, 3 phase and single phase motors.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Computer literate to ensure updating of PPM schedules and audit compliance.
- Provide quality engineering support to production to enable continuous running of plant and equipment.
- Deliver rapid response to breakdown situations.
- Ensure first time fixes through timely and effective diagnosis of faults.
- Identify improvement areas within the line engineering processes and recommend/implement solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised with a self-confidence to make decisions in the workplace.
- Report on line issues and machine performances as required.
- Carry out installation of plant, equipment and services as required.
- Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with production line staff.
If you are a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience within manufacturing and would like to work within the food industry please contact us, email your CV to call is on
Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77700313