Parts Advisor Factor Parts
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Dealing with customers both face to face and on the phone. Supports the manager in achievement of monthly and annual targets and in the delivery of exceptional customer service.
Ensures all customers are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on same dayManages incoming calls efficiently, quickly and maintains customer satisfaction by the quickness of responseMaintain the existing success of the wholesale part opportunities within the areaComplies with Health & Safety legislation to ensure safety and well-being of self, colleagues, customer and visitors
- Motor Factor experience desirable
- Familiarity with modern parts lookup system
- Strong interpersonal skills - must be confident and articulate with a professional attitude
- Strong knowledge of the motor industry and parts and has an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- Effective organisational skills as demonstrated by achievement of deadlines, priority setting, maintenance of accurate administrative records
- Minimum GCSE Maths and English graded A* - C, or equivalent
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.