Assistant Project Manager (Civil Engineering)
As Assistant Project Manager you will join one of Belfast's leading Architectural and Engineering Consultancy firms, supporting a multidisciplinary team in delivering water and wastewater projects throughout Northern Ireland. Based in Belfast you will be responsible for the management and successful delivery of multiple wastewater projects.
Our Client established their practice in 1963 and has an enviable client base built on fostering partnerships and building relationships within Public and Private Sector and the supply chain. They successfully deliver prestigious construction projects within Education, Leisure, Infrastructure (Road and Water), Residential, Environmental and Commercial sector. A level of autonomy and responsibility will be attached to this role and our client will fully support Continued Professional Development and as such training will be given to further develop your skills.
As a member of the Civil Engineering Water and Wastewater Team you will undertake the following duties:
- Managing teams to ensure the successful delivery of Base Maintenance/ Wastewater projects.
- Representing Employers throughout the full life cycle of projects.
- Production of feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
- Working with other design team members in an integrated design team approach.
- Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a degree in civil engineering.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Civil Engineering, preferably in wastewater / base maintenance.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in report writing and client liaison.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD.
If you feel this Project Manager role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about this role please call Anne or Michael on 004428 9031 2009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77698304