Service Delivery Technician
South Staffs Water (Cambridge Water) deliver clean and reliable water supplies to around 1.5 million customers over an area of approximately 2,700 square km within the South Staffs and Cambridge regions. Maintaining this constant supply requires the effective co-ordination of both the maintenance and repair of our water distribution system and the operational services delivered collaboratively via direct and contracted work teams.
We are looking for a Technician to join the Wholesale Service Delivery Directorate with a real focus on providing excellent service to customers and retailers. You will be responsible for the efficient delivery of work to achieve regulatory, commercial and business targets in an environment that consistently promotes Quality and Health & Safety standards along with a right first time ethos.
You will be responsible for:
- Timely delivery of site surveys, business quotations, quality control checks for water utilities connections
- Proven ability to communicate, measure, and report on multiple project initiatives.
- Strong appreciation of health & safety in differing project types and environments.
- Effective communicator at multiple levels.
- Ability to develop strong B2B relationships and to understand commercial detail & risk analysis.
- Collaborate with the team on the direction of development, technology and quality assurance.
- Understanding of construction programming and a willingness to learn new skills.
Using your technical, analytical and inter-personal skills, you will effectively interact with internal teams, contractors and external bodies to fully ensure quality and compliance is embedded within all operational standards and procedures.
Experience of water distribution systems is desired and will be able to demonstrate competence in motivating, inspiring and developing a strong performing team.
Possession of a full valid driving licence (company vehicle applies). NSRWA is desirable.
Closing date: Tuesday 7th November
Interviews: Tuesday 14th November
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77687857