Digital Analyst, based in Stevenage - £25,000 - £30,000. Would you like to join a great team of marketing professionals? In this role you will be working across e-commerce functions to analyse trading patterns and website user journeys. You will be working predominantly with data, figures and spreadsheets. The majority of time you would be investigating what customers are searching for in terms of products and identifying which of these are or aren't performing and turning the findings into actionable insight.
This company is easily accessible via public transport or car. This is a new position and is available immediately.
What will you be doing?
- Reviewing the current Google Analytic's setup across multiple accounts
- Working to improve future data collection and ensuring dashboards,tagging and tracking are fit for purpose.
- Collecting, extracting & analysing data using advanced statistical techniques
- Compiling reports and communicating findings in a clear and concise manner, allowing the company to be more strategic in their planning and ensuring they make the right business decisions.
- Identifying opportunities and providing recommendations that will increase revenue and conversions by understanding online performance.
- Using initiative, taking ownership of projects and working collaboratively with the relevant teams to create reports to meet analytical need.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry developments, specifically in relation to improved data processing and enhanced data collection methods and analysis tools in Google Analytic's.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Fully competent on Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data - facts, figures and number crunching.
- Good written and spoken communication skills - ability to present and communicate findings and insights coherently and share knowledge.
- Problem solving skills and ability to approach things logically.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Well organised, efficient and diligent with the ability to prioritise workload.
PLEASE APPLY by attaching your current CV in a word doc. (not a PDF please) and Tate will review your application and get back to you within the next 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77699601