Senior Information Analyst - NHS
Senior Information Analyst
£31,878-£35,000 p/a + benefits
Keystream Healthcare are recruiting for a Senior Information Analyst at one of our prestigious public-sector clients in Central London. The Senior Information Analyst will be confident in all aspects of the collation, analysis and interpretation of data.
The essential requirements for the Senior Information Analyst:
1. Excellent SQL server skills, including writing complex queries
2. Writing SSIS packages to interrogate and extract from large databases
3. Excellent Microsoft Access and Excel skills
4. High level of numeracy and problem solving skills
5. Demonstrable ability to analyse and interpret data.
6. NHS/Mental Health experience preferable
7. Positive and can-do attitude
If you are a confident Senior Information Analyst and ready for a new challenge then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77701148