Store Manager - Swindon
STORE MANAGER - SWINDON
LEADING FASHION AND ACCESSORIES RETAILER
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting high street store as a Store Manager specialising within the fashion and accessories sector in Swindon. The company has massive plans for growth and is looking for a driven and passionate retailer who can support the growth and drive of this business.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the store and your department, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- You will be pro-active and commercial to solve every day problems and make effective decisions.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment. You will also have strong experience working within a leading fashion or accessories environment.
The starting salary will be £25,000 - £31,000 plus a generous package, depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77698541