Are you a motivated Payroll Assistant looking for a new challenge?
Payroll Assistant role based in Buckinghamshire
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking for a motivated individual to work as a Payroll Assistant in our client's Birmingham based accountancy practice.
Our client in buckinghamshire has an array of established accountancy offices across the UK who provide audit, tax, advisory and risk services to a wide range of businesses, organisations and individuals. In order to maintain their varied client base, our client continues to build relationships based on trust, seeing it as the defining feature of their work and everything they do within the accountancy industry.
The successful candidate will be allocated their own portfolio of clients and will undertake various duties, including:
- Day-to-day processing of weekly and monthly payrolls including starters, leavers, personal changes, holiday pay, statutory payments
- Making BACS payments via the payroll software
- Offering support to the existing members of the payroll team
- Deliver exceptional customer service through verbal and written communication
- Continuing to build new and effective relationship’s with the companies clients, whilst delivering a personalised service that suits each client’s needs
- Deal with client’s queries on a daily basis
The ideal Payroll Assistant will have at least two years’ payroll experience, and while experience of Star Payroll is preferable, it is not essential. The successful candidate will also be highly computer literate (MSO) and having a wider knowledge of RTI and Auto Enrolment are essential to the role. As well as this, the perfect candidate will be able to understand and break down payslips and re-perform tax calculations manually.
If you are an organised and determined individual who enjoys working within a team dynamic then this Buckinghamshire based Payroll Assistant position within this accountancy practice is ideal for you.
Apply today in order to find out more about this brilliant opportunity within payroll.