Claims Handler - Diss - £15,000 - £21,000
A new and successful Company within the Insurance industry is looking for experienced Motor Claims Handlers due to a period of substantial growth.
Working in a highly professional environment you will be skilled at building rapport with customers whilst working quickly and efficiently, giving your customers and Clients the best possible Claims experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining ownership of your allocation of claims, setting up and handling each case from first notification through to settlement
- Ensure claims are settled within specific handling times and Customers are kept updated with the progression of their claim
- Managing and promptly resolving all external and internal queries
- Building, developing and maintaining close working relationships with customers ensuring a consistently high standard of service is provided
- Adhering to your personal authority limits and referring for authorisation above those where necessary
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Existing Motor Claims Handling experience either Accidental Damage or Third Party
- Strong customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Methodical and accurate approach to work
- Strong attention to detail and natural problem solving abilities