Location: Greater Manchester, Trafford Park, Salford, Warrington,
Salary: £30,000 - 35,000 + bonus + pension + 25 holidays + benefits package + overtime & shut downs (good earning potential)
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7.30am - 4pm
A well-known manufacturing client are looking to employ a Facilities Site Technician.
The work is split between arranging and supervising external contractors on site as well as completing maintenance tasks.
- General maintenance across a large manufacturing site - taking readings, doing preventative checks.
- Reactive maintenance and planned
- Arranging external contractors (eg HVAC, drainage, civil works, small works, fire alarm system, trades, etc).
- Monitor fire alarm system. Do daily checks.
- Vetting contractors on site - permits, RAMS, etc
- Ensuring safe working on site
- Use maintenance schedule system (SAP / Maximo system etc)
- Willing to be flexible and adaptable.
Ideal Candidate / Background
- Site Technician or Site Supervisor
- Worked on a manufacturing or industrial plant
- Managed and organised contractors and trades to come to site.
- Caretaker / DIY skills / handyman (skills useful)
- Excel spreadsheet skills (desirable not essential)
- Facilities technician
- Building services technician
For more information please contact Tim Fawcett on 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 at Morson International.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77697613