Marketing Specialist III-EMEA (Agency Relations Manager)
Duration: 6 months
Our client, a leading global internet organisation are looking for an Agency Technical Liaison (ATL) to join their team. You will be working with marketing agencies to help launch interactive experiences for the organisation's marketing team. This role will combine project management, engineering, creative problem solving and deep communication.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assessing requests from marketers, and helping agencies to understand technical and security requirements, and the organisation's code review processes to ensure smooth product launches.
- Planning requirements with internal customers and looking after projects from concept to completion. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
- Coordinating the progress and deadlines of multiple projects.
- Supporting the definition of the team's charter, making changes to processes and tools to support the work, and otherwise collaborating with other dynamic individuals.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Degree level education in a technical field. (In lieu of degree, 3+ years relevant experience.)
- Familiarity with modern web development practices, including usability, accessibility and cross-browser issues.
- Experience working on cross-browser platforms.
- Responsive, action oriented, and flexible to rapidly changing priorities and impeccable communication and partnership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills - both written and verbal.
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, then you've been unsuccessful in this instance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77698160