Credit Controller (Mandarin Speaking)
Charles Taylor plc is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. We are a profitable,
Charles Taylor plc is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. We are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry as a top tier provider of professional services, employing some of the industry's 'best in class' professionals and technical experts.
Charles Taylor currently employs over 1700 staff working in over 71 offices in 29 countries worldwide.
Our Adjusting Services business provides loss adjusting services across the aviation, energy, marine property & casualty and special risks sector. The business primarily focuses on larger more complex claims arising from insurance losses.
We currently have a new opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Credit Controller to join the London Adjuster Support Team to provide support to adjusters in the Aviation team.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Processing fee invoices for payment on the CLASS/ECF London Market system, resolving queries and expediting payments
- Supporting the capture and input of IPD details (policy/slip/market data) to the CMA system for both UK and overseas policies
- Liaising with Brokers and Insurers to obtain correct records and references to assist in collection of invoices
- Liaising with adjusters, support staff, credit control and finance on policy, invoice and expense queries
- Broking paper files to enable fees to be settled
Essential Skills/Qualifications/Experience ;
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in the London insurance market, ideally from an insurance broking background. In addition you will have:
- Previous experience of invoice preparation and processing
- Processing experience in the London insurance market i.e. CLASS system, ECF etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Microsoft Excel at Intermediate level
- Be a strong team player and also able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
- Have a professional approach and be proactive, and self-motivated
- You will be a native Mandarin speaker
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77701560