SYSTEM SUPPORT ENGINEER
SYSTEM SUPPORT ANALYST - 2nd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER- SQL - 3 MONTHS - KENILWORTH- £125-185/day
I am working with a growing charitable organisation who require a Support Analyst to work as part of a small team. This position would be to support a range of applications through advice and assistance, troubleshooting, and application management. There will be a requirement to liaise with application suppliers in order to resolve issues.
The purpose of this position is to;
- Support the testing and implementation of user systems
- Assist with development of automated testing processes
- Document test results and resolve issues
- Support user issues
- Advise on and implement standards for programming tools and techniques
- Provide 2nd line support implementations and post implementations
- Liaise with suppliers in regards to more complex issues
- Run complex reports, queries, extracts and scripts
Previous skills and experience required;
- Databases (SQL Server, TSQL scripts, triggers, database stored procedures) and ability to write well documented, good quality, supportable code.
- Experience of implementation and testing of packaged software and integration
- Advice on all stages of testing
- Oracle, SSRS, SSIS
- Macros, VLOOKUPs etc
- Agile Scrum methodology
If this role is of interest, please send your most up to date CV to Sheena Patel
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959564223