Mechanical Engineer (Graduate/Degree Qualified/Exp
Mechanical Engineer (Graduate/Degree Qualified/Experienced)
£24,000 to £26,000 + Fast Track Progression + Structured Training +Pension +25 Days Holiday + Private Medical Insurance
Graduate Engineer with 2/3 manufacturing experience required by a true market leader that offers a varied structured graduate role with fast track progression! You will get exposure to a huge variety of projects across manufacturing so that you can build your skill and confidence.
As this is a top flight role our client is looking for graduates with exemplary academic records and who can boast of a couple of years experience in the manufacturing field. You will need at least a 2.1 in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or a similar related degree.
The company is really well established in the area, can boast an impressive client base and an impressive manufacturing facility. They have a track record of successfully developing graduates with no work experience into top rate engineers. The current Technical Director joined the business as a Graduate with no work experience 10 years ago and the Production Manager 5 years ago.
* Mechanically focused role within manufacturing
* Fast track progression and structured training and development on offer – you will move around different areas of manufacturing every 3 months until you have a rounded knowledge base. You can then specialise in the area that you are best at that you most enjoy.
* Some areas that you will get involved in - Project based work, manufacturing improvements, new product introduction, manufacturing layout design, overseeing the installation of new capital kit.
* Mechanical Engineering degree with a 2.1 or 1st coupled with strong A Level and GCSE results.
* Will be able to boast of achievements outside of academia as well as within.
* Will be looking for a varied role that will give rounded exposure within manufacturing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77699684