Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to work for one of the best employers in this area. The client is looking for maintenance engineer who is interested in getting excellent training and development. The ideal maintenance engineer will be electrical bias with good mechanical skills and come from industrial engineering background.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will be Multi skilled
- PPM and Breakdown cover
- Electrical work on Motors, inverters, contactors, relays, sensors, drives and fault finding
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, bearings, chains, belts, pumps etc
- PLC fault finding is an advantage
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and Progression avaibable
- Working for a very secure business with sites all over the world
- Excellent benefits
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77698308