Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
£20,000- £22,000 Basic + Great Training + Bonus + Progression + Company Van + Fuel Card + Plenty of Overtime (OTE £25k - £30k)
Increase your service engineering skills with an engineering company investing in their service team, with structured training and grading schemes. As your skills increase, so do your earnings! Want to become a better service engineer, and see your earnings develop with you?
This manufacturing giant supplies and maintains commercial and industrial equipment throughout the UK. They have built a solid worldwide reputation based on the quality of their product, and a high standard of service.
* Based from home, 100% Customer Facing.
* Varied Kit, working on electrical/mechanical/electronic/ Hydraulics & Pneumatics products.
* Planned preventative maintenance & repair.
* Great, clearly structured training, modular development scheme.
* Be a practical and resourceful individual (ex-forces welcome)
* Must have Electronic/Electrical Skills (No qualifications needed) & a good mechanical understanding
* Individual keen to progress their engineering knowledge
* Be good with clients, and can be trusted to organise your own days.
* Living within Portsmouth and surrounding area's
Apply now to quoting ref GL087
Keywords: mechanical, electrical, service, field service, maintenance, pumps, petrol pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, forecourts, garage, forces, HM forces, mechanic, Portsmouth, Southampton, Bognor Regis, Winchester, Halsmere.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77697508