Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - M-F Days
We are currently recruiting for a mechanical maintenance engineer to work in a very large manufacturing site. The Maintenance engineer will be responsible for all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The ideal candidate will need a Mechanical engineering qualfication and come from a manufacturing background. You will be working as part of a higly skilled team of engineers and training will be provided for the right candidate.
Skills required for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- You MUST have a Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Expeirence with Hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, sprockets etc
- Welding (MIG,TIG,ARK)
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Electrical knowlegde would be an advantage
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77698873