Assistant Aquatic Engineer
Our client are have an established reputation for providing a high quality of service in the pond and aquatics trade. We have been established since 1987. With more than 30 years’ experience as a pond specialist conducting all work related to ponds and water features to lakes and moats and our combined staff experience in this specialist trade we are in a class of our own.
They specialise in Water Garden, pond cleaning, construction, and maintenance and pond design in the London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and Berkshire areas and are now seeking an Assistant Engineer to join their expanding team.
Assistant Aquatic Maintenance Operative
- Working with Aquatic Engineers, training to learn job skills
- Installing, constructing and maintaining Ponds, Water Features and Lakes.
- Labouring, Equipping vehicles with supplies/equipment
- Pond Draining and Cleaning
- Plant/foliage maintenance
- Setting up Tanks to decant fish
- Some Driving
- GCSE’s minimum requirement
- Good Learning skills with determination and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Initiative, problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Some customer service experience
- Driven, enthusiastic, Flexible and self-motivated
Salary & Benefits
This position will offer a salary of £18,000
20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
Auto enrolment pension – After probation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77692768