Digital Marketing Exec - Marketing Co-ordinator - Social Media
Digital Marketing Executive - Digital Marketing Officer - Content Executive - Marketing Co-ordinator - Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Executive - Website - SEO - Social Media - Copywriting - Proof Reading required for a Prestigious College based in Redhill, Surrey , paying between £24,000 - £26,000 + Excellent Company Benefits.My client is looking for an experienced, talented and Proactive Digital Marketing Executive - Marketing Co-ordinator to join their in-house team.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Planning, executing and analysing social media campaigns across all College social media channels
- Designing and developing marketing content and literature, both digital and print
- Managing and developing the company website, including SEO management
- Managing marketing events, photograph key events, writing copy and selecting imagery for publication
- Increasing brand presence through use of College's website and social media platforms
- Work alongside Sales Team to develop key marketing strategies for new products and promotions
- Analysing and reporting on marketing campaigns to determine performance
- Ideally, have a Degree (ideally in Digital Marketing) or a Marketing related discipline
- Marketing Co-ordinator will come from a solid Marketing Background
- Knowledge of analytic and reporting tools
- Experience with analysing data, presenting reports, copywriting and proof reading
So, if you are an enthusiastic and highly passionate Digital Marketing Executive - Digital Marketing Officer I would be very interested in hearing from you. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to £26,000pa + Excellent Company Benefits that include state-of-the-art facilities, excellent training opportunities, mentoring scheme, childcare vouchers, pension scheme, on-site gym and free parking to name a few.We are currently recruiting for this Digital Marketing Executive - Digital Marketing Officer with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW! For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77698465