PC Support- Onsite
Greetings from TCS !!
We are hiring for PC Support role.
- Experience of Client Operating systems like XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/10 to MCSE certification level.
- Excellent working knowledge of Chrome & IE. Excellent knowledge of MSOffice down to the macro level
- Excellent Client Level Networking/TCP Troubleshooting (DHCP, DNS, 802.11x), VPN
- Excellent Working Knowledge of solution tools like AD, SCCM, MDT and MDM.
- Excellent Knowledge of Anti-Virus and Disk encryption tools.
- Good Hardware Knowledge of Dell machines including desktops, laptops and workstations. Including Troubleshooting, Diagnosing, servicing or replacing parts.
- HP Network printers and managed print servers, HP JetAdmin.
- ITIL Foundation certified, 3years experience within a large complex IT department/organisation
- Knowledge of some programming languages (VB, PowerShell), VMWare, AirWatch, Google Apps, Networking, CCNA, would be an added advantage.
- Availability to work different client sites and will sometimes require to drive to different sites.
- Ensure that problems are logged, investigated, resolved and closed within agreed timescales. Complete data analysis to identify focus points for problem resolution based on customer impacts and documenting RCA?s
- Proven focus and ability to Identify and drive through Service Improvements and Incident Reduction
- Proven focus on identifying and documenting User and Service Risks and Issues.
A bit about us?.
Who We Are: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty that no other firm can match. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $13.4 billion for year ended March 31, 2014 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India
What We Offer: TCS offers a consulting-led integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM ), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
Lineage: TCS is part of the Tata group, one of India's largest industrial conglomerates and most respected brands. TCS has over 300,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 46 countries
History: TCS was established in 1968 as a division of Tata Sons Limited. TCS Ltd. got incorporated as a separate entity on January 19, 1995.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959599764