Credit Control Team Leader
Are you an experienced Accountancy or Credit Control professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Credit Control Team Leader for our team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Credit Control Team Leader, we can offer a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Credit Control Team Leader:
- Proven experience of working in a Finance Department or equivalent experience
- Microsoft office - Excel, Word are essential
- Ideally ICM qualified and / or Degree level education
- Organisational and planning skills
- Ability to challenge and influence
Credit Control Team Leader Responsibilities include:
- Train and mentor team members looking to continually assist with their development
- Review and authorise new account applications
- Authorise credit limit increases on existing accounts • Undertake monthly 1-2-1's with the team
- Take ownership of complex accounts to obtain payment where appropriate
- Record and manage attendance/sickness in line with company procedures
- Oversee the collection process, including accounts that are referred for legal action
- Ensure that the team are working meet all KPI's, both team and individual
- Use Credit checking procedures to approve credit account applications and review existing credit limits
- Assist Credit Control Manager in the day-to-day running of the Credit Control Team.
- Deputise for Credit Control Manager where appropriate
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Credit Control Team Leader.
Closing Date: 8th December 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959586278