2nd Line IT Support - AD, Windows, Exchange, TCP/IP, Networking
2nd Line IT Support ? AD, Windows, Exchange, TCP/IP, Networking, Customer Services
My well-known IT support client based in Oxfordshire are currently seeking several 2nd Line support Analyst?s with exceptional networking skills. You will have a varied IT background coupled with recent exposure to advanced networking experience including in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, Active Directory, DNS & Exchange Server.
The ideal candidates will have come from a customer services environment supporting large volumes of technical calls and where possible solving clients technical issues without escalating further. Exceptional interpersonal and communicational skills are required for this role as you represent my clients already respected business nature.
Candidates will thrive in large teams and a pressurized environment and enjoy troubleshooting problems related to both hardware and software, networking, internet & telecoms.
In return my client will offer onsite training and a structured career path working with state of the art technology as well as great company benefits.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- 2-3 years recent experience within an IT support environment
- Recent 2nd Line Support ? Customer Services.
- Advanced Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS & Exchange
- Windows, Hardware ? Printer, Server, Desktop Installation & Troubleshooting
- Software Installation, configuration & Maintenance ? Windows / Server etc/
- IT Certifications, MCSE, CompTia CCNA etc or working towards certification
- Telecoms Installation / Configuration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959598435