Associate Structural Engineer
As an Associate Structural Engineer based in Bristol, you will be joining a team of Consulting Engineers specialising in Civil & Structural Engineering, representing a strong diverse portfolio of projects across the region.
This role will suit a Chartered professional looking for their next career move, someone wanting to work in or move into the SME market, and join a company where you can play a key role in the development of the business in its continued growth and expansions plans.
As the Associate Structural Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
• Leading a team of engineers and technicians to successfully delivery on a variety of civil and structural engineering projects.
• Assist in the preparation of fee proposals and design programmes.
• Attend meetings and manage project and client expectations.
• Ensure technical compliance of project work.
• Manage and monitor the financial and programme performance of projects and more junior employees.
• Assist in the business development of the company.
The successful Associate Structural Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
• Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering.
• Chartered Engineer with MIstructE or MICE
• Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience in the successful management and design of construction projects.
• Ability to use software - CSC Tekla, TEDDS, CADS Analyse 3D & AutoCAD/Revit would also be beneficial.
In return the Associate Structural Engineer will receive an excellent salary up to £55,000, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (+ 1 day for each year’s service up to a maximum of 30 days), an extensive benefits package includes; Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover, Childcare Vouchers, Discount scheme – including Gyms, Employee Assistance Programme, Introducers Bonus Scheme and an excellent pension scheme & company profit share.