Job title: Mortgage Consultant
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 plus benefits
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: MC/19310
The Mortgage Consultant will act as the initial point of contact for both existing and new business customers. Working as part of a dedicated and professional Sales Support team, the Mortgage Consultant plays a vital role in identifying customer needs as part of an initial Fact Find with a view to progressing to a full mortgage interview. You will also support new sales initiatives and operate with flexibility in handling inbound and outbound communication. Further responsibilities include:
- Achieve and maintain the required levels of competency in line with training and competency requirements
- Be the initial point of contact for all mortgage enquiries and professionally handle all support calls
- Conduct structured mortgage conversations to ensure the provision of best advice
- Provide excellent customer service across a range of mortgage enquiries
- Deliver excellent customer service
- To understand the implications and impact your role and activities have on our customers under Treating Customers Fairly principles and that you ensure fair outcomes to all customers
Our client is one of the world?s longest established banks. They want to create an organisation that is respected by its customers, admired by competitors and desired by investors. For this to happen they recognise that a great place to work is where people are challenged, developed and rewarded for their efforts. Our client wants to excel, and they need the best people to make this happen.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and concentrate on customer needs
- Adhere to all team best practice
- Maintain all regulatory standards and ensure this can be demonstrated
- Be proactive and supportive in all new business initiatives and improved business strategies
Competitive plus comprehensive benefits package
Matthew Cooper: Cavendish Maine Recruitment Group
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills & experience.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine?s details, or a particular vacancy you?ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959593242