Multi Skilled Engineers
Multi Skilled Engineers x 2 (Electrical Bias)
Upto £37,500 + Benefits
My client is a very successful and highly customer focused FMCG manufacturer that has an excellent reputation for the quality of its products that has seen some recent significant commercial growth within the business. This expansion has gone hand in hand with some considerable investment, so detailed plans for further automation and growth have been outlined to take the evolution of the company to its next exciting phase of development.
We are looking for experienced Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) to ensure that all plant and equipment on site are available and ready to meet manufacturing plans.
The Multi Skilled Engineers? responsibilities will include:
- Creating a safe and great place of work adhering to H&S and GMP standards
- To assist in achieving maximum production efficiency, by using a pro-active approach in preventative / predictive maintenance techniques
- To keep downtime to a minimum by effectively dealing with breakdowns as and when they occur
- To carry out all types of engineering installations including; electrical, mechanical, fabrication, plumbing, pipe work
- To make alterations and suggestions for Continuous Improvement
- To provide drawings, measurements & specifications of spares required
- To comply and assist with all technical and HACCP requirements to ensure the best product quality
- To input records of all work carried out into the Computerised Maintenance Management System
Ideal Multi Skilled Engineers:
- Electrical bias on this occasion
- Food/Pharma/FMCG manufacturing background
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures
- Proven record of delivering business targets
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply Now' button.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473180