Component and Subsystem Test Engineer - 34429
Component and Subsystem Test Engineer - 34429 - up to £20.63 /hr
A Component & Subsystem Test Engineer is required:
3 KEY SKILLS
Practical experience of working in an engineering test environment.Proven history of sample assessment/investigation and report writing.Ability to manage / schedule workload and deliver in a timely manner.
- Experience of working in automotive, aerospace or similar test environment.
- Practical experience of hydraulic, pneumatic, vibration, semi-static and/or environmental testing techniques.
- Practical experience of running/managing test programmes.
- Ability to liaise with design engineers, test engineers and fitters staff to support development of test rigs.
- Good knowledge of engineering first principles
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77722612