Graduate FX Broker
Graduate FX Broker
Salary: Up to £18,000 + Quarterly Bonuses (Realistic year 1 OTE £35,000 p.a.)
We are currently seeking candidates to join our company as a Graduate FX Broker. We are leaders in the FX industry and have been ranked number one on Trust Pilot as the most trusted FX provide in the UK. The successful candidate will join our Treasury Solutions Team and undergo a 12-month training academy to help you better understand the markets, economics, politics, trends and most importantly best practice within the FX industry. As an organisation, we pride ourselves in delivering an honest and transparent service to our clients and our employees, keeping our customers happy will be your most important role here at Currency Solutions.
Key Responsibilities include
- Make effective, highly professional outbound calls to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Successfully identify new opportunities for Currency Solutions within the domestic and European FX markets.
- Learn how to develop and build a professional relationship both over the phone and during face to face meetings.
- Attend face to face meetings along with senior members of staff.
- Attend industry seminars and trade shows on a regular basis.
- Systematically develop a well-researched database of prospective clients for the business.
- Travel around the UK and occasionally Europe may be required.
- Achieve set KPI's and Sales targets.
- Keeping up to date with the FX market trends and developments.
- Carry out registrations and trade bookings.
- Become an expert on industry technology and platforms.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and Financial Directors across a range of different companies and industries.
- Regularly update yourself with global news and economic data
- Attend industry seminars and trade shows.
- Demonstrate a keen commercial awareness for the FX market.
- Identify profit angles with both new and existing clients.
- (Most Importantly) To learn & develop.
- Ideally you will be degree educated in a financial or business-related subject, however we will consider candidates without a degree, if they have a strong interest in working within the FX industry.
- You will be articulated in the way you communicate and be confident having professional conversations with key stake holders of both small and large organisations.
- You will be consultative, driven and ambitious.
- You will understand that the FX industry does not offer quick wins, but rather a platform for you to achieve if you can embarrass the targets, pressure & training.
- An excellent work ethic and attitude is required to succeed.
- You will have a basic understanding of sales or exposure working within a sales orientated environment.
- Most importantly you will be a trust worthy and a hard-working individual with something to prove.
Why join Us?
Starting Salary- £18,000 Basic Salary with pay increases every 6 months as you progress through the training.
6 Months? Increase salary to £21,000 as your skill increases
12Months ? Increase salary to £25,000
Year 1 OTE £35,000
Year 2 OTE - £50,000
Year 3 OTE - £90,000
The salary is designed to offer a sustainable growth within a difficult industry. As your skillset increases, so too will your annual salary. Your first year is focused on your education to ensure that you operate both competently and with best practice in mind.
Additional Benefits include:
- Between 5 ? 20% Bonus paid Quarterly. The first quarterly bonus will be between £1,700 - £3,600, depending on achieving KPI?s and targets.
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
- Industry leading on-going training programmes
- Great career progression ®ular promotions
- Regular Incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restraints etc...)
- The ability to work with some of the key players in the FX industry.
- An extremely marketable suite of products (Rated #1 on Trust Pilot)
Once you have completed your 12-month training academy, you will progress and become a 360 Broker where earning potential for the current team, exceeds OTE of £100,00+
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this industry as a Graduate FX Broker, please click Apply Now.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959600767