ERP Business Process Owner - Bath - £40k to £45k +15% bonus
Interested in taking a lead role on a major international ERP implementation (MS Dynamics AX) for a market leader within the Manufacturing Engineering space? This is a genuine opportunity for you to join a market leader that stable, reliable and is growing aggressively (Over 10% growth year on year). The 15% bonus has been paid out every year for the last 10 years. The role would be perfect for someone coming out of a similar manufacturer or a Dynamics AX consultant from a Microsoft Partner who wants greater stability and the chance to really know a business, do an excellent job and see the project all the way through.
ERP Business Process Owner -Bath- £40k to £45k +15% bonus
- The project is vital to the business's future, delivering a new system to be used in all marketing subsidiaries, covering quotations, sales, contracts, operations, engineering, purchasing, warehousing, site services and accounting.
- The Process Owner role is a key leadership position within the core project team, and takes responsibility for the definition, design, delivery and successful global roll-out of the system.
- The Fulfilment business area comprises: sales order entry, contract management, assembly operations, warehousing and stock management, purchasing, and despatch business processes.
- Up to 50% international travel across theAmericas, Europe andAsia.
- Proven track record of the definition, design, delivery and successful global IT System roll-out within the Manufacturing Engineering space.
- Skills in business process and information analysis, workshop facilitation, communication/presentations.
- Experience of working in an enterprise (ERP) system projects (JD Edwards, SAP, MS Dynamics AX)
- Skills in planning, organising, document preparation and review, team leading
- Knowledge of: sales orders, customer solution specification, project management, materials planning (MRP), purchase ordering, assembly operations planning, warehouse and stock management, shipping & despatch processes.
- Strong stakeholder management and change management skills.
- Experience in using systems to transact business processes, analyse and report on business data
If this is you, or you can recommend a contact, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'll then be in contact to discuss this opportunity further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com