A unique opportunity has arisen to join an expanding school in the West London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The school are currently looking to take on a Nursery Teacher to join their ambitious school from January 2018.
REESON Education is working on behalf of this friendly and welcoming 1-form entry school, located in a charming part of Hammersmith and Fulham to appoint a Nursery teacher on a full time contract with the school.
The Headteacher of this high-achieving, 'good' school is looking to appoint a confident and experienced teacher with the mind-set to succeed. The school has a welcoming and inclusive ethos and an extremely friendly staff team that offer extensive support to all. The Early Years (EYFS) Phase itself is led by an experienced and supportive leader who is approachable and always on hand to support when needed.
There are some tremendous opportunities for career development and progression for teachers with leadership aspirations within the school.
The successful candidate will ideally have a couple of years Early Years (EYFS) teaching experience, though the Headteacher is equally happy to look at passionate and confident NQTs.
The school has received considerable investment in the last year to expand and refurbish infrastructure, facilities and equipment. The school have also added a huge range of teaching and learning tools particularly aimed at the Early Years (EYFS) department.
The candidate must have:
- Formal Teaching Qualifications such as a B.Ed. or PGCE
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- At least two teaching related references
- A positive approach to their teaching
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Experience of working within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Well served by public transport links
- Friendly and dynamic staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classroom
- Generous PPA time
- Located in a sought after area of Hammersmith and Fulham
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunity
The salary for this Early Years (EYFS) position is dependent on experience however will be in line with London's main and upper pay scales. Including Inner London Weighting.
This school is a very popular and over-subscribed school, if this Nursery Teacher position is of interest please don't delay in sending through an updated CV to Luke at Reeson Education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77765932