Qualified Risk Actuary
Our client, a leading life insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Risk team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Assist in risk management oversight,
- Work closely with the Actuarial Function Holder in reviewing all first line work,
- Continuously review and develop methodologies and assumptions,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Experienced in risk and second line review,
- Strong communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.