We Make Websites are an ambitious, fast-growing e-commerce agency. Over the past 8 years, we have led the way in retail web design, working with brands such as Finisterre, Emma Bridgewater, PepsiCo, Skinnydip, Nicce, Penguin Books, Beavertown Brewery, National Portrait Gallery and The Economist.
We are a team of designers, developers, e-commerce consultants and digital marketers based in Clerkenwell, London.
About this role
We're looking for an experienced, bright and well-rounded finance professional to join our team as Finance Manager.
You will be responsible for the day to day financial management of the business in addition to providing budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
You will report directly into the MD.
- Processing sales & purchase invoices
- Weekly bank reconciliations within Xero
- Managing staff expenses via Pleo (our expenses tool - which integrates with Xero).
- Budgeting and forecasting (quarterly)
- Management reporting (progress against forecasts, utilisation, project profitability, cashflow etc.)
- Managing direct debit payments / clients (via GoCardless)
- Management of debtors / cash flow
- Payment of suppliers
- Reporting on KPIs in management meetings
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting external accountants on Year-End and payroll queries as required.
- Implement process improvements to our financial systems
- Experience working with Xero
- Fully or part qualified accountant / or QBE
- 3 years hands-on experience working in a finance department
- Experience working in an agency (desirable)
- This is a part-time role 2-3 days a week.
- Salary 35-50K pro-rata depending on experience.
- 28 days paid holiday per year. Office closed Christmas to New Year's Day, work from home or take as holiday. Plus your birthday off.
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks at your disposal via our weekly Amazon drone order
- Free breakfast at our weekly Monday morning company catch up
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and mentorship.
- Company pension scheme
- Modern converted warehouse office on Leather Lane, Farringdon. Numerous transport links or lock your bike in our secure, on site, bike shed.
- Monthly social outings and Friday ‘wind downs’ where we get together over drinks in the office to reflect on the week and wind-down for the weekend.
If you feel you have the right experience and attitude, then please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.