Industrial Door Engineer
Industrial Door Engineer. - Dock Levellers, Sectional Doors, Rollershutters
Sheffield, Mansfield, Nottingham (M1 Corridor).
£26,000 - £29,000 (OTE £39,000)
A national industrial door manufacturer are looking for an Industrial Door Engineer to join their successful and expanding team within Nottingham to Sheffield M1 corridor. This role includes a Ford transit van with personal use allowed, working a 1 in 5 week call out rota, pension scheme, mobile phone, laptop, and sick pay scheme.
To be a successful Industrial Door Engineer you must have:
- Practical experience with dock levellers, roller-shutters, sectional doors, gates and barriers.
- Industrial door installation and door servicing experience.
- Electrical, welding or hydraulics experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience recommending further works to be carried out on site.
In return a successful Door Engineer will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £26,000 - £29,000 Basic Salary (£39,000 OTE + Benefits).
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays, and good overtime rates.
- Pensions scheme.
- All power tools supplied.
- Professionally racked company vehicle with private use.
Realistic first year earnings of £40,000.plus bonus and Benefits.
If interested in the role please click "Apply Now". One of your team will then be in contact.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959578316