Digital Marketing Coordinator
Macildowie's marketing team are currently working with a international organisation based in Warwickshire who are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator to play an integral part in the growth period that they are currently going through.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced marketers who have a real love for both digital marketing and content creation. You will be joining a company that have been established for over 70 years and are still continuing grow. They are currently going through new period of digital engagement starting with the development of a new website.
* Developing content for digital marketing / content campaigns to raise brand awareness and drive online traffic to the company's website and social media channels
* Tracking / reporting conversion rates and improving the usability, design, content and conversion of all websites and social media channels
* Supporting the planning, delivery and budgetary control of all digital marketing projects
* Keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing trends and legislation
* Supporting the delivery of the company's digital marketing strategy and content across the full digital portfolio including website, social media and broadcast email
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you meet the following requirements:
* Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
* able to write engaging and grammatically perfect web copy
* Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite to create / manipulate digital assets such as images, videos, graphics etc
* Experience of CMS, CRM systems
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy
* Degree or equivalent (e.g. CIM) qualification in marketing / digital marketing
* Strong English language qualification (A level or equivalent or above)
If you meet the above listed requirements and are interested in working with a well established and rapidly growing, international organisation - please submit your review ASAP!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77767231