Project Automation Engineer required for 3-6-month contract role with a Medical Device client of mine based in Hampshire.
My client need a project & automation engineer for introducing new technologies and automated process equipment for new and existing medical device products.
- Experience of installing and validating medical device manufacturing equipment through IQ, OQ and PQ
- Experience of creating PUWER assessments and has worked with ATEX requirements
- Experience of ISO9002, ISO13485 and FDA CFR 22 requirements but training will be given for a suitable candidate
- Experience of managing engineering change
- Experience of creating equipment specifications and working with the vendors to ensure compliance
- Experience of reading and understand mechanical and electrical assembly drawings.
- Experience and use of Minitab for statistical evaluation of data.
- Experience or knowledge of Six Sigma
My client need someone to start as early as Monday with interview slots available tomorrow and Friday as well as next week.
Please apply within if you fit the above criteria. Please also share within your network as we offer successful referral fees.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77766646