Assistant Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading solutions supplier to the Fashion industry working with all the major retailers in the UK and Overseas. This position will suit an experienced and results driven marketing person with excellent communications skills that thrives on being highly proactive and an excellent team player.
Assistant Marketing Manager – The Role
- A new position within the Marketing team to support the planned growth of the business.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to drive an increased awareness of the company’s brand/product among potential customers. Which will include the creation and coordination of marketing material including managing external agencies.
- You will be innovative with your ideas and use all elements of the marketing mix to create engaging campaigns, increasing engagement and conversions. Monitoring and analysing what works.
- Content management, with upload to digital platforms and social media as required.
- Organise and coordinate global events and exhibitions.
- Occasional travel, mainly within the UK.
Assistant Marketing Manager – The Person
- Proven experience within a similar role.
- Experienced in completing successful direct mail campaigns.
- Digital marketing experience and skills in using Adwords.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Team player with an ability to work to deadlines at every stage of the project.
- Highly organised individual able to effectively prioritise and plan workload.
- A willingness to travel, mainly with the UK but occasionally overseas.
- Full current driving license.
This is an amazing opportunity for a career driven individual who would thrive in a well-established and team orientated company.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.