Client Support Analyst - Big Four Financial Services firm (Crawley)
Big Four Financial Services firm managing a project on behalf of an international client, is seeking a Client Support Analyst to join the team.
Working within the client support team, you provide operations analysis; monitoring activity, reviewing current processes and recommending improvements, as well as assist with action planning, in line with project objectives. This role involves liaising closely with senior managers, managing stakeholder relationships and a proactive approach, forward thinking approach.
- Review and analyse response levels within the team, in line with project deliverables.
- Lead performance analysis and provide recommendations.
- Produce root cause analysis reports and outline process improvements.
- Liaise with senior managers and stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate resources and assist with project planning.
- Adhere to compliance standards.
- Undergraduate degree is a prerequisite
- Customer service/contact centre operations experience (or similar)
- Experience liaising with suppliers/vendors
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with process planning
- Analytical and effective communicator
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages
- ITIL certifications are desirable
- InContact, Mitel, Five9 experience, is advantageous
This is an immediate start, full time position based in Crawley. The contract is initially six months, with scope for extension.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77765851