Territory: Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield.
£25,000 to £28,000 + Bonus (£5,000 to £8,000) + No car provided, however, 45p per mile will be paid or any rail tickets + 28 Days’ Holiday + Pension
35 Hours a week Contract
A Field Service Engineer is required due to continued growth for a successful medical company. The company are able to offer flexible working hours and full product training.
This opportunity gives the successful candidate a chance to earn a good salary without working long hours or the need to be on call. Applicants must be happy to travel off patch when needed and stay away occasionally.
The successful candidate will be a multi skilled engineer, with experience working as a field service engineer. You must have experience working on ANY electro-mechanical products.
The Service Engineer will be predominantly within the Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield triangle, you will be required to travel further when needed. The role is service and maintenance of medical and laboratory equipment. This will include working on equipment such as centrifuges, incubators, refrigerators, freezers, ovens and water baths. You must be confident planning your own schedule and comfortable in a customer facing role, this will involve dealing with complaints and rectifying problems.
The Service Engineer position:
* Service, maintenance and the occasional installation in a medical/laboratory environment.
* Working on equipment such as centrifuges, incubators, refrigerators, ovens and water baths.
* Primarily based within the Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield triangle with further travel occasionally required.
The Service Engineer:
* Multi-skilled engineer ideally with field service based experience.
* Electrical or mechanical qualifications will be highly beneficial.
* Driving licence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77768217