C#NET DEVELOPER (NET, ASPNET, SQL)
C#.NET DEVELOPER (.NET, ASP.NET, SQL)
Salary DOE up to £37k DOE, 22 days +BH (going up with service), 4 DIS, pension, Health insurance, 37,5h week
Based in Worcester
My client is a well-established and globally recognised Insurance organisation that has been operating across the market for almost 50 years now, specialising in a wide variety of products and services to meet the needs of their extensive personal and commercial client base.
Using flexible solutions for their clients they have grown their market to almost 40 countries worldwide.
They have teams of software developers and infrastructure engineers in the business which help manage and support their software.
Role - working in a team of 10 developers you will be:
- responsible for maintaining and developing the code and platform using Asp.net ,Web forms, and TSQL(over recent years the team has incorporated AJAX, and JQuery)
- Ensuring that your broad workload is scheduled and managed effectively, the resulting code checked and tested, leading to projects being delivered on time.
- Expected to be able to work confidently alone on smaller projects, or as a part of the development team on larger developments.
- liaising with relevant internal and external parties to ensure a thorough understanding of what is expected of deliverables
- Ensure source controls are used, and make certain that your code meets development standards,
- Create prototypes for client engagements as required, and assist with design insight and development.
Growth is ongoing resulting from new client acquisition. This is great opportunity to join fast growing, large organisation established in the market for years. This is great chance to join stable organisation which can provide sense of stability for a long term.
The client will consider junior candidates if they have relevant skills set and commercial experience.
- C#/VB, ASP.NET, XHTML,
- WCF Services/Web Services
- Web forms
- MVC, Web API,
- Entity Framework or NHibernate,
- Knockout, Angular (any other MVVM)
- MS Team Foundation Server, TDD
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77694840