Content Manager -Digital Marketing
Content Manager - Digital Marketing - £40000 Basic Salary
Our client is an industry leading Education Technology company, and due to their continued success they are looking for a Content Manager to oversee the planning, development and management of informational content.
As a Content Manager you will determine what the content is, what it can be, and how to curate content so it communicates the key values of the company and its products.
You will play a significant role in developing content that is used to engage our target personas and verticals, designing sales collateral that supports business development efforts, and optimising our website to drive top-of-funnel pipeline growth.
This role is for someone who can demonstrate marketing, strategic, analytical and creative experience.
Responsible for conceptualising and the execution of content that drives brand awareness, engagement, supports lead generation campaigns that can be used across different stages of the buyer’s cycle.
As a Content Manager, your ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand content is an essential aspect of any project undertaken.
This company believes in its people and offers fast-paced career opportunities, with global exposure to best business practices at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
Key Responsibilities for the successful Content Manager:
- Be an integral part of a team that develops and manages a detailed editorial calendar of content for various marketing channels including but not limited to Core website copy / Blogs and news articles / Social media posts / Content for banners / Product descriptions / Case studies, whitepapers / Company bio’s / Landing pages
- You will be responsible for the development of the overall SEO strategy. ?
- With SEO at the core, write and edit engaging, high-quality, long and short-form content with the ability to adapt writing style to adapt to target personas and content formats, e.g. landing pages, emailers, banners etc. ?
- Create a framework and manage processes for content development, repurposing, management, and amplification for different forms of content while working collaboratively with other marketing functions.
- Manage the content writers, to ensure high quality, engaging work is produced consistently across the board.
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Creative, to ensure all content is executed correctly. ?
- Grow the team to meet the needs of the business.
- 3 years Content Management, Digital Marketing, or Content Editor experience (marketing, editorial, or communications) with exposure to B2B.
- An understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills
- Possess writing, copywriting, editing and research skills. ?
- Excellent communication and people skills, as you will be collaborating with other teams, internally and externally. ?
Benefits Package for the successful Content Manager:
- 40000 Basic salary
- Continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in working for an award winning company that is experiencing incredible growth, please email me your CV, today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77759218