Powered Access Service Engineer
Field Engineer / Field Service / Power Access / Powered Access Engineer / NVQ / CAP / Technician
Powered Access Service Engineer with 1 year's post apprenticeship experience is needed by our client, a well-established equipment rental company to be based in the London, Kent and Essex areas. They offer a range of powered access platforms, including scissor and boom lifts.
They played a key role in the London Olympic Games, the stages for U2 and Ed Sheeran, and have been featured on the film sets of Game of Thrones and Die Hard 5.
With a long heritage of 40 years and operations in over 20 locations, they are now looking for a new member to join in their success.
In this role, your main goal is to maintain a fleet of powered access machinery.
- Servicing and repairing large modern powered access fleets
- Carrying of PDI work
- Requisitioning spare parts from senior engineers
- Attending breakdowns
- You will be required to travel
- 1 year's post apprenticeship experience
- Apprentice trained (minimum of NVQ level 2 qualification)
- IPAF demonstrator & full driving licence
- Working knowledge of power access, fork truck, hydraulics, electrics, internal combustion engines, DC motors
- CAP qualified (preferable)
- Manufacturer's' training course (advantageous)
Key Personality Traits
- Good interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Capable of working individually
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attentive to detail
- Highly organized
This is an exciting opportunity to join a family-owned business behind pioneering work safely at height.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77765761