Digital Product Relationship Manager
Excellent opportunity to join a leading brand name, the role can be based in either Central London or Bristol.
The Digital Product Relationship Manager will:
- Deliver against Sales targets, facilitating new digital propositions, products and capabilities for customer segments.
- Own end-end digital performance of products.
- Develop, manage and facilitate a variety of digital capabilities and product propositions across products.
- Support delivery and success of new digital capabilities, that support future sales growth, customer engagement, retention and new revenue opportunities.
- Regular forecasting and performance reporting.
- Shape future digital sales journeys.
The Digital Product Relationship Manager will need to have:
- Experience working for multiple stakeholders and working across a variety of channels and products, ideally within banking.
- Experience developing and launching customer centric products.
- A good understanding of how sales processes work across digital channels.
- Good commercial awareness and analytical skills.
- Good project management skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77754949