Project Engineer - Stamping/Pressings - Permanent - Birmingham
A permanent opportunity for an established tiered automotive company in Birmingham has risen due to the win of a new key project for the company; this project engineer role is working in the pressings environment and will be delivering the tooling to fulfil the project. The involvement will be from design consultation onwards (not the actual designing) through receipt of finished tools (UK made)m try-out and then integration into production.
The project engineer role is a challenging one in a fast paced environment but one where you'll get to see a project through its lifecycle; we are looking for the following for this project engineer position:
- Proven background in the pressing/stampings industry of delivering a project or projects (up to 600T)
- Able to liaise with external tooling designs to comment of design feasibility before the tool is made
- Capable of dealing with any problems once the tool is made and being integrated into the line
- Relevant training and education in an engineering discipline
This project engineer role is an immediate start and a key position for the company; they'll offer a 2 stage interview process and are looking to meet with candidates on the 28th November initially. The company can offer the following for this project engineer position:
- Good basic salary
- Day shift with an early finish on a Friday
If this project engineer opportunity is of interest, please get in touch with Gareth Simpson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77755829