Security Systems Engineer
Company: NES Security
Location: North London
Salary: £25,000.00 – £32,000.00 per annum + company van + company mobile (overtime as available)
Job type: Full-time
Immediate startJob Summary
NES Security is a privately run, dynamic and ambitious security and technology company located in north London. The company prides itself on providing excellence and boasts an exceptional reputation amongst its clients and customers in the residential and commercial sectors.
With ambitious plans for further growth, we are looking for exceptional, talented and intelligent Engineers to join our growing team. We are interested in hearing from you if you have previous experience of working within the security/CCTV/alarm/automation industry.
Our clients expect the very best from us and we expect the very best from you.Key requirements and duties
- Working to a high-level of competency and skill, you will be familiar with installing, commissioning and servicing CCTV, security, access control and automated gate systems with ideally 2 years’ experience
- Familiar with correct 2nd fix installations and commissioning procedures
- Possess excellent customer service skills and be well presented
- Familiar with working within HSE guidelines (must have valid ECS ) and know how to conduct yourself in a safe and responsible manner on-site
- Attending to sites across London, you must be a team player but also able to work efficiently and independently
- Timely communication with other company departments to ensure effective running of projects and re-stocking of hardware/equipment
- Fit and able to carry equipment and hardware, including working at height.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Applicants must have a minimum 2years of experience in the CCTV/automation/alarm and access control industry to be considered.
- Current ECS holder
- Located in north London (accessible to Seven Sisters/Stamford Hill area)
- Speak fluent English
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77733183