I am looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Full Stack Web Developer to join my clients Digital team.
You will get the opportunity to work with the likes of Sony, Disney, Vodafone and Heineken to deliver some fun and engaging creative campaigns across a wide range of digital channels. You will participate in the execution, planning and the creative conception phases of projects to deliver robust digital experiences across web and mobile. You will help deliver brand microsites, promotions, campaigns, websites, HTML emails, online advertising, web apps, mobile sites and more.
You will be a self-sufficient coding army of one who can manage the technical execution of a project from ended to end, working alongside our Digital Designers, Project Managers and the wider Creative team, while also integrating with a larger technical team and technology partners as and when needed.
You will be passionate about technology with a solid understanding of modern web development, both front-end and server-side. You will have a general knowledge of a wide range of web technologies and be able to jump in and explore new technologies when needed.
- Fully capable in modern front-end web layout technologies using HTML5, CSS and corresponding frameworks. Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as Sass and Less.
- Capable of server-side integration, RESTful APIs and manipulating JSON data.
- Solid PHP server-side development skills and familiarity of popular frameworks such as Laravel.
- Database management, Relational Databases, Document Stores, NoSQL.
- Able to implement code development processes and tools such as Git, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Vagrant, Ansible, Jenkins, to facilitate the build process and implement Continuous Integration.
- Fully capable in the Dev Ops management of Amazon Web Services environments for hosting, storage and backups. Domain and DNS management. Familiar with Linux, Apache, Nginx.
- Highly aware of mobile web considerations, responsive layouts, mobile browser feature compatibility.
- Familiar with HTML email compatibility considerations and platform discrepancies. Familiar with email build process and delivery tools.
- Able to work with Project Managers to estimate and scope concepts, define a granular roadmap, predict potential risks and plan for contingencies, juggle and shuffle task priorities, and track progress.
Familiarity with any of the additional topics below would be a great advantage, as the candidate is likely to be exposed to many of them as part of their role, but are not a prerequisite for the role:
- Mobile app development technologies PhoneGap / Cordova / TestFlight / React Native, and/or native Swift.
- Experience with Wordpress or similar CMS site building tools.
- Awareness and experience with online ad formats and ad serving platforms.
- Beneficial to also have awareness of other back-end languages, particularly Node.JS.
It would be an advantage to have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc and be able to talk through your code using a computer during the interview.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
No sponsorship for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77743098