Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Foot Mobile | £34,000 + Travel Card & Package
Due to winning yet another new contract, we are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work across 8 commercial office premises within the City of London.
The engineer can be either electrically or mechanical biased but must have experience carrying out all round building services duties.
- £34,000 starting basic salary
- Zone 1 & 2 Travel Card
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 4% Pension match - 8% in total
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Training and progression opportunities on offer
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivelant
- Experience within commercial building services
- Knowledge of mechanical systems
- Positive attitude towards work and willingness to learn
If you would be interested in discussing this in further detail then please submit a full CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77751728