Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer for food packaging company, day shift 08:00 to 18:00 Mon to Fri strong stable organisation and growing, located in Southall, Middlesex.
SALARY: to £40,000 dependent upon experience and skills sets
BENEFITS: Holidays 20 + Bank Hols, pension scheme, life assurance, death in service
This role will appeal to you if you:
* Are looking for more responsibility for the provision of maintenance services
* Want to be involved with process and machinery improvements
* Are looking for a long-term career opportunity with a strong stable company
LOCATION: Southall Middlesex
PRODUCT: Dry food products, powders and whole foods
MARKET: FMCG, Food, Pharmaceutical, Health, Beauty (Fast Moving Manufacturing)
JOB SPECIFICATION - Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
If your view of Maintenance Engineering is more than maintaining the status quo, where your enthusiasm, interest and desire to improve will be welcomed and supported, then we would like to hear from you.
You will be working with a well-established and knowledgeable management team and focus on the provision of maintenance engineering as well as site wide machinery and process improvements through the site.
SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
* Reactive / breakdown maintenance
* Maintenance planning, i.e. understanding the site wide equipment and creating asset registers / preparing maintenance plans.
* Ensuring planned maintenance is carried out to achieve minimal down time and maximise production line efficiencies.
* Look at best practice and advice upon machinery improvements.
* Maintain spares stock holding of critical spares and order parts / consumables
* Call in specialist contractors when needed to support breakdowns / improvement projects
FOR THIS POSITION YOU WILL BE:
* A multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer within mechanical and electrical engineering
* Possess specialist knowledge on form-fill packaging machinery
* Be organised and able to work under your own supervision
Working times 08:00 to 18:00 Mon to Friday.
Long established and market leading by genuine market share, involved with the packaging, retail sale and export of dry speciality food products.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, reference JC1711-18 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77757572