Engineer (Residential Design)
Our Client is seeking to employ an experienced engineer for their business based in Plymouth. You will have residential design experience to work with their infrastructure teams.
Our Client is a Multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy and specialist land remediation contracting business. They have multiple offices based all over the UK and they currently boast a turnover of around £60 Million.
Responsible for delivering technical support to the design of civil infrastructure projects. Working as part of a team within a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy, and operating across a matrix of projects, you will undertake scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project coordination.
- You will be expected to work in a design office environment but could also play an active role in design and site meetings, site inspections and progress reporting. Good communication and effective liaison with clients, architects, contractors and regulatory/statutory authorities are key attributes.
- Candidates with a BEng or similar technical qualification/experience, and/or an HNC/HND with relevant knowledge gained in a design office environment.
- An understanding of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures.
- Excellent analysis and technical design skills in AutoCAD, WinDES and PDS (or equivalent design software such as Civils 3D or MXROAD).
- Experience working with developers.
- Knowledge of UK planning procedures and experience of providing technical support to secure planning approval.
- Experience of securing technical approvals from highway and drainage authorities.
- This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary depending on your experience and current level, plus an excellent flexible benefits package.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to suit this permanent position please send your CV to Lee Nicholls at Bespoke Civil Solutions
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77751588