Field Service Engineer
Crane Service Engineer - Electrical
We are looking for a Crane Service Engineer to join one of the region's leading service providers of overhead cranes and hoists.
Wanting a Crane Service Engineer specialising in electrical. To join a vibrant existing field service team, who are involved in the repair and maintenance of lifting equipment, service inspection contracts, refurbishment and modernisation projects, installation, testing and certification of overhead cranes and hoists.
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists are required to for full this role.
- Apprentice-trained or equivalent
- Fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines to City and Guilds or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact.
- The Crane Electrical Field Engineer will be safety conscious
- Physically fit and able to work at heights.
- The Crane Electrical Field Engineer will be willing to work extra hours
- Full UK driving licence.
The Crane Electrical Field Engineer will earn a competitive basic salary plus overtime after the basic 40 hours. A company vehicle and mobile phone will be provided for business use.
Up to £15 PER HOURIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77744092