Security Architect - SIEM - Global Telco - London - SOC
Security Consultant/ Architect - London Bridge - SIEM - This is a very exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative Cyber Security teams in the UK as a Senior or Architect Security Consultant, and to lead teams on an array of security engagements.
- Provide Security consulting and engineering services to large enterprise clients;
- Help assist the opening of a brand new SOC
- Lead teams on long term client engagements within enterprise;
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders within clients;
- Work in harmony with sales and effectively "pre-sell" cyber security services.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- A strong background in Cyber security, having previously been hands-on;
- A background of leading teams, with the soft skills required to steer a ship;
- Experience leading security engineering, SIEM or Application security engagements;
- A practical understanding of governance standards such as IS27K or PCI;
- Security certifications such as CISSP, SABSA etc;
- Strong communication is a must
The preferred candidate will also have experience of migrating an environment to the cloud (AWS).